NVE 4310 Blower
Call Meters Inc.
NVE 4310 Blower
NVE 4310 Blower #131-4310H-LSB CCW with Ballast
$8000.00 Free Shipping In The US*
• Continuous duty performance at maximum vacuum
• Tri-lobe design with precision machining
• Ballast port manifold
• cools blower through air injection
• Range of airflow
• performance available to accommodate power
• Oil-less operation
• 4” hose barbed adjustable porting for the intake and exhaust
• Integral final filter with easy access cleaning
• 4-Way pressure/vacuum change over valve
• Designed, built, and supported in the USA
-General Blower Operation
The NVE BLOWERS are severe duty vacuum
pumps, designed to be used in liquid waste
pumping systems where extended operation
is desired. Blower incorporate a ballast
air cooling system to provide superior cooling,
allowing for extended operation. Air enters the intake under vacuum or at
atmospheric pressure. As the rotors rotate,
a fixed volume of air is moved along the wall
of the cylinder towards the exhaust where
the pressure and temperature of the volume
of air increases. If the intake air is below
atmospheric pressure, cooling air will be drawn
in when the rotor tip passes the ballast port. The airflow capacity of the machine
(in ACFM) is nearly proportional to the speed of the machine and is nearly
constant with changes in inlet or outlet pressures.
-Air Flow Control
The airflow rate on the blower can be adjusted by changing the speed of the blower.
This can be accomplished by changing the PTO ratio, gearbox ratio, belt drive pulley
diameters or engine speed.
It is recommended the operator monitor the blower while running and listen for
resonances (increased levels of noise) that may occur at certain RPM’s and operate
the blower at speeds above or below the resonance speeds to reduce excess noise.
The noise level of the blower may increase with higher levels of vacuum and RPM.
To minimize noise, operate the blower at the minimum speed and vacuum level
required to achieve the desired performance results.
NVE 4310 Blower
National Vacuum Equipment, Inc. guarantees that the product it provides
is free of manufacturer’s defects, including materials and workmanship.
Properly installed and maintained product is warranted for a period of one
(1) year subject to the following conditions:
1. A properly completed warranty registration card must be received by
us within 30 days of sale to end user for pump sales to be considered
warrantable. All pumps received for warranty consideration must retain
the original NVE serial number tag.
2. The one (1) year period shall begin the day the product is shipped from
our warehouse, unless we are provided with an authentic copy of the
original resale invoice, in which case the one (1) year period shall begin
at such invoice date.
3. The covered product must be used in an application for which it was
intended. We do not recommend our product for particular uses or
4. Damage caused by improper use or lack of proper maintenance is not
5. Manufacturer’s liability under this or any other warranty, whether
express or implied, is limited to repair of or, at the manufacturers’
option, replacement of parts which are shown to have been defective
6. Manufacturer’s liability shall not be enforceable for any product
until National Vacuum Equipment, Inc. has been paid in full for such
7. Except to the extent expressly stated herein, manufacturer’s liability
for incidental and consequential damage is hereby excluded to the full
extent permitted by law.
8. Manufacturer’s liability as stated herein cannot be altered except in
writing signed by an officer of National Vacuum Equipment, Inc.
9. Certain products provided by National Vacuum Equipment, Inc. are
covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranties (e.g., engines
used in the NVE engine drive packages). These products are not
covered by the National Vacuum Equipment, Inc. Manufacturer’s