Tuthill meter veeder root Register (rebuilt)
Tuthill offers a full range of positive displacement TS Oval Gear Meters combined with veeder root register. In addition the weights and measures custody transfer accuracy for the measurement of a wide range of fuels, heavy oils, glycols, lube oils, and petrochemicals. These meters are able to handle the pressure and maintain their accuracy due to the use of only two oval gears eliminating metal-metal contact. As a result fewer seals, low differential pressure, and less slippage due to the patented waveform gear design.
Above all when measuring the flow of a broad range of products, Tuthill’s innovative meter design results in minimal resistance to flow and the ability to operate on pump pressure or gravity feed most importantly. For example that means efficient performance and low pressure drop across the meter. Firstly as a result of Tuthill’s combination of low pressure drop with minimum seal or slippage area. Secondly offers better accuracy over a wide range of flow than other commercially produced meters for instance. In conclusion TS Series is well suited for use in fuels process / transfer, high speed batching and loading, tank truck meters, LPG systems, stationary dispensing, industrial and petrochemical refining. To sum up the Tuhill TS10C combined with a mechanical register, printer, or solenoid batching, it is possible to build an application specific system that delivers performance, accuracy, and easy maintenance making the TS Series the intelligent choice.
- 1 in. ports, 316 Stainless Steel
- Register, NPT
- 1/10 US Gallons
- 150 PSI
- 40 GPM
- HV Rotors, PPS/PTFE Bearings, Mechanical Drive
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to maintain
- Only two moving parts
- No metal-to-metal contact in measuring chamber
- Patented “Wave Form” oval gear design
- Low differential pressure for maximum flow
- -40°F to +180°F = -40°C to +80°C
- LV & HT rotors : 100% capacity to 1,500 SSU (300 cP)
- Stainless Steel, Mechanical
- TS10C 40 GPM 150 lpm 9 m³/h
- The meter should always be supported by bolting firmly to a solid platform or foundation. Never use the connecting pipe as the sole means of support.
- Rebuilt to factory specs, triple checked for unmatched quality
Tuthill SS10DV04A TS10C meter with veeder root 0788700-036 register 1 in., 316 Stainless Steel, Register 1/10 US Gallons, 150 PSI, 40 GPM, HV Rotors.